All correspondence midterms and/or final exams must be written under the supervision of an invigilator. It is the responsibility of the correspondence student to arrange an invigilator for her/his examination in accordance with the criteria for invigilators specified by Queen’s College.
The Invigilator Agreement Form must be completed by all students. A separate form is required for each exam, each semester. It must be submitted to the Co-ordinator of the Associate Program as soon as possible upon registration for a course in any given semester. It is the right of the College to contact the invigilator and/or to refuse any invigilator it deems inappropriate.
An invigilator must be a member of one of the following groups:
1. Member of the clergy (any denomination)
2. Faculty member, administrator or other professional staff member of a university , college, or secondary school (professor, principal.)
3. Member of the medical profession (medical doctor, dentist, chiropractor, optometrist, pharmacist, veterinarian)
4. Member of the legal profession (judge, magistrate, lawyer, notary public, police officer)
6. Professional accountant
An invigilator must not be:
7. A member of the student’s family.
8. A member of the same household
9. A student registered in the Associate Program at Queen’s College